Meeting the demand for original on line content and video marketing we introduce Riggo Pro.
TC Marketing partnered with 3822 Productions to form TCW Agency in 2005 and has introduced Riggo Productions as it’s full service in house production company. We are producing event live streaming, digital shorts, corporate videos and short vignette style info videos using Black Magic, Livestream HD Switchers, Mevo and other new technology to stream direct to Facebook Live and other platforms.
Live Video Statistics: Audience Behavior
1. 81% of internet and mobile audiences watched more live video in 2016 than in 2015.
2. Breaking news makes up 56% of most-watched live content, with conferences and speakers tied with concerts and festivals in second place at 43%.
3. Live video is more appealing to brand audiences: 80% would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog, and 82% prefer live video from a brand to social posts.
4. 67% of live video viewers are more likely to buy a ticket to a concert or event after watching a live video of that event or a similar one.
5. Behind-the-scenes access is a huge draw for 87% of audiences, who would prefer to watch online vs. on traditional television if it meant more behind-the-scenes content.
6. 45% of live video audiences would pay for live, exclusive, on-demand video from a favorite team, speaker, or performer.
7. Video quality is the most important factor for 67% of viewers when watching a livestream broadcast.
8. 78% of online audiences are already watching video on Facebook Live. 90% think video quality is the most important aspect of Facebook Live videos.
Source: Livestream and New York Magazine Survey